Announcing Our Strategic Plan
We are happy to announce our Strategic Plan for Boldly Lead.
In April 2017, the board of Boldly Lead met to develop and implement a Strategic Plan for our organization. We have outlined main areas that we can impact to support our vision and mission.
I. Support residential college for women students, faculty and staff to help RCW thrive.
- Encourage alumnae to give time and resources to current students in meaningful ways.
- Create a toolkit for alumnae to reach out to faculty and staff to offer support.
- Advocate for the needs of prospective and current minority students and those from marginalized groups.
II. Engage alumnae in activities to increase support for a thriving RCW.
- Use a variety of communication strategies to connect alumnae around the world.
- Conduct ongoing fundraising campaigns restricted for RCW.
- Encourage alumnae to engage with MBU on campus and at University sanctioned events.
- Engage alumnae in BL sanctioned events.
III. As investors in the health of the University, insist upon open and transparent communication from MBU around the strength of the financial state of the University and the health of the student population to include enrollment, recruitment, and retention.
- Engage in PR strategies promoting transparent communication with MBU.
- Encourage and assist the university, when able, with regular access to data assessing the health of the institution.
- Increase activities and dialogue with MBU boards to include the Alumni Board, Board of Trustees, and Advisory Board of Visitors.
IV. Establish a mutually beneficial relationship with key decision makers at MBU to in order effect change.
- Facilitate an agreement to cooperate.
- Create a predictable schedule of regular communication.
V. Build a healthy nonprofit organization focused on sustainability.
- Create job descriptions and clarify roles and responsibilities of volunteers.
- Increase diversity among our board and committees to actively address the needs of our alumnae community.
- Recruit leaders to tackle our strategic goals.